Christmas markets Vienna
Like every year, Austria's most famous Christmas tree stands at Vienna's Rathausplatz. With a height of 27 meters and magnificent lighting, the spruce is admired by thousands of people. The tourist magnet on Rathausplatz is one of the most famous Christmas markets and offers a variety of Christmas goods, delicious food and warm drinks in the 151 huts. The slightly smaller Christmas markets are among the secrets in the run-up to Christmas. Fancy, original arts and crafts, homemade punch and mulled wine, lovingly decorated gingerbread and wonderfully fragrant Christmas stollen are part of the Christmas offer. The most well-known Christmas markets beside the tourist magnet at the Rathausplatz are the Christmas markets in front of the Schönbrunn Palace and in front of the Belvedere Palace. The magical, historic ambience paired with glittering lights and the scent of Christmas treats brings lights into the eyes of visitors.
- 16.11 - 26.12.2018: Christmas market on the Rathausplatz
- 23.11. - 23.12.2018: ART ADVENT – 25 Years of arts and crafts at Karlsplatz
- 15.11. – 23.12.2018: Christmas market at Spittelberg
- 16.11. – 23.12.2018: Christmas magic at Wilhelminenberg
- 24.11.2018 – 06.01.2019: Christmas market, new year´s market Schloß Schönbrunn
- 24.11. – 26.12.2018: Christmas Village Belvedere Palace
Musical Christmas magic
Vienna the city of music, has a lot to offer in the Aventzeit. Christmas spirit sounds in Vienna after festive Advent concerts, happy choir singing, with rousing gospel evenings and the starred gala "Christmas in Vienna". Even at numerous atmospheric Christmas markets in Vienna, the music program is indispensable. Enjoy the traditional Viennese musical advent with the Austria Trend Hotels.